Our keynote speakers will be:
- Marie Drouard (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
- Stephanie Henderson (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
- Brian Hoskins (University of Reading, UK)
- Mio Matsueda (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
- Noboru Nakamura (University of Chicago, USA)
- Stephan Pfahl (FU Berlin, GER)
- Akira Yamazaki (JAMSTEC, Japan)
The timings of the 3 workshops days are scheduled between 9:00am - 5:30pm UTC.
Detailed program will follow after the abstract submission deadline.
We welcome contributions that advance our understanding of dynamics and physical processes in atmospheric blocking with special focus on
- the role of dry and moist dynamics in the formation, maintenance and decay of blocking
- teleconnections and external forcing associated with blocking
- model representation and predictability of blocking dynamics and physical processes
Please upload your abstract (poster or talk) until June 1 2021!